Edit: Answers are up, buuuut you should also ask questions for here -->
F.A.Q. ThingyEdit: Answered some questions below!
My dearest Gent has been doing some sort of F.A.Q. thing. Like so:
I thought maybe I could give it a try too! Be a little more engaged with my watchers and such, because why not?
If you guys want, you can ask me a question of any kind (as long as it isn't too rude/blunt) and I will give you my most honest answer!
I've been working hard on all of those commissions and donation projects, so I think this will help keep me going, because these are fun. I think... Well, it is for me anyway!
UndeadRomeo asked: 1. Cake or pie? 2. Left or right? 3. Stop or go?
1) It's hard to choose between the two, but I think I'll go with cake. Because cake is good!
2) Right! Because it's my dominant side.
3) Let's go places!
TisMatty asked: What got you into drawing?
I've been drawing ever since I could pick up a pencil! But I s
Ya know, at times, I kind of feel like I neglect folks on here. So, I'd like to do another somewhat interactive session. I've done this before in another journal long ago:
A Little F.A.Q Fun (Updated)Hello once again, fellas!
'Tis Gent here.
Haven't made a journal since the Little Lady came in~
Still, gotta thank you all for treating her quite nicely. She really does appreciate it ( as do I C: )
Also, since everyone seems to be doing it, we decided to have a little fun with some random F.A.Q.
Come up with as many questions for either Foami or I (though make sure you're specific in who you direct).
In short, here's what you gotta do:- Ask a question in a comment below, for me - Gent~
- I'll update this journal later this evening or so with answers.
So feel free to ask anything (though be courteous about them!)
Okay, first batch!
1. I want to get to know you better Gent. Any suggestions on when is a good time is available to sit around and chat with ya?
- Admittedly, I'm a difficult person to get in contact with. Not only because I'm a busy person with school, but because I'm a bit shy/protective of who I talk to and who I don't talk to. Because a lot of the time, I get that go "HEY REQUEST YOU'RE MY FRIEND NOW DO A REQUEST FOR ME."
However, I'm debating about doing chat rooms and the like every now and then like what
do, if they wouldn't mind it.
2. You are an awesome dude! I was wondering what inspired your characters, ideas, and among other things in the first place when you first started on DA?
- First off, thank you! Second, you could say simple things have inspired me. Of courses there are more details to add, but I like to give simple answers. CG is inspired by numerous quirky scientist/inventor types such as the Doctor from Doctor Who
or Dr. Emmett Brown from Back to the Future.
I admit that I am a sucker for scientist-type characters. Marie is inspired by my love for demon goils (girls), a love that has been growing for quite some time now ever since I've been witnessing the likes of Ame from
; Cora is inspired by my love of marine life - specifically, orcas aka killer whales; and Lunette is inspired by mimes, who I find to be both creepy yet potentially tragic characters.
Of course, before any of this, I went by the name Mr-CrazyGuy and did humorous prose and poetry. : P I didn't do much drawing back then. It's funny how things like that change!
3. When did you create Marie, and what inspired her? O:
Also, how much have you read on demons in general? o3o
- First question: It's a long answer; so if it's okay, I'll give you a link to when I answered it previously. You'll find it under
's name fav.me/d418nga
Second question: honestly -- not too much. I remember when I first made Marie, people have asked me many times if she's a succubus or not. I know what those are, but I never thought in terms of real demons, like the ones we have in our real world. So I'm a bit lacking in that knowledge. Marie is actually a type a demon called a Markaos, a type of demon I came up with. You can see more info on them here: fav.me/d59zgfc
4. Incredibly dumb question, but uh... Are you thinking of using any/all of your characters for some sort of story? Y'know, like Matt and Ego Trigger or Me and Team Y2K?
- First off, No. Stop that. There are no dumb questions here.
Now, the real answer -- I'm debating still. I have Marie and CG's story planned out, but I'm debating about whether I tell the full story. I have told bits and pieces pictures I've done, but I don't know if I want to or even have time to tell their story. Maybe one day...maybe one day...
5. Who would win in a fight between a hungry Marie and a Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Marie. She'd make it toasty, but only if it truly trying to hurt her. Marie usually attack unless provoked. ;c
6. If you don't mind me asking, I'm a story writer, and I would like to know what you think of my writing. I do breast expansion stories, of course.
- I won't type one here, but I'd more than happy to critique your work when I can!
How huge can huge be without being too huge? (as if there is such a thing) :3cWhy do you like the huge?-
Actually, despite some stuff I draw, I do have a preference to the giantess size. To me, giantess size is fun, until you get super big. I forget the categories for it since there are height categories, but to me; I do have a preference for giantesses that can interact with humans and stuff. I think when it gets the point where an individual is shorter than the height of a person's face is when it becomes "okay, this a bit too much."
After all, I like interaction. As for the second question -- well, tune in down the line for another ask.
8. Where did your aspirations originate?
- For art? Well there's really no aspirations per say. Art is just my hobby, and I have fun drawing things - whether with or friends, or for myself. c:
9. How did you get into size (giantess)? What's your origin story in those regards?To Marie: Do you have a shoutout to your friends or any notable mentions?
I've never seen Cora walk....can she survive on land? (Response via Cora preferred)
- As yes, the question of legend. How. I'll be short on this -- I'll say I was influenced by media depictions of it and the like, much like my own friends were. I remember seeing things like Alice in Wonderland for the first time. In fact, I want to say the first anime giantess/growth scene I ever saw was probably Flint the Time Detective
. Of course, as I naturally grew older, I found sites like VGGTS (where I wrote a few stories) and saw some artists. Of course, I was never an artist at the time. That wouldn't till a few years down the line when
inspired to pick up the pencil~
As for the other questions...sure~
Marie: O-oh, um, this is so unexpected! I'll have to give shout outs to some close friends of mine such as Foami, Kenju, Kia, Demoness, Ruri, and some others! There's just too many to give shout outs to!
Cora: People seem to have this strange misconception that I was originally an orca or killer whale and then I became a human. Well that's not the case -- I was a full-blown human. Then I made the suit you see me wear and...well, utilizing the DNA of orcas has some side-effects it seems. Luckily, this is about as far as it goes. I'm not going to turn into some freaky orca-human hybrid, trust me.
10. What one thing besides sugar and CG does Marie love most?
- A full moon. Marie was born on Halloween, and the moon was full that day. She thinks it's bright, pretty, and hyooge~ c:
11. Which fetish artist(s) do you think has been most important to you? Role models, style development, getting you into the community, just being helpful, et cetera.
Oooh, okay, specifics! Though, if possible, I kind of want to change the title a bit. "Fetish artist". To me, a lot of people can draw those things and just be an artist. So let me talk to you about some great artists that have helped me. In fact, I'll make it a list.
for being the person that inspired me to draw all those years ago.
for drawing tips and...goddamn, his incredibly kindness. You'd think he was a saint or something.
for sharing some art tips, especially when it came to make line art pop out.
not only is he nice like Kenju, but he's been super supportive and he serves as a role model. Like, he makes super enjoyable giantess content that's soft and extremely pleasant. I'd like to aim for more of that.
not only are his drawing skills superb, but he's helped me get a better grasp at anatomy and the like. I super appreciate them.
has helped me with some drawing techniques, especially when it comes to doing hair.
not only is he a super good artist, but he is super kind and super supportive and just super super super in general!
a great artist who is super supportive. She's been kind to me, and has helped me improve not only my art but my characters as well. She's shown me compassion and understanding. Especially when I feel like I embarrass her at times for some of the stuff I like. But she always assures me, whether I say it or not, that I'm not a freak. I think...that's probably one of the best things anyone can ever tell you. Especially when you're a super sensitive and timid derp like me.
12. Have you told anyone IRL about this account, the giantesses and so on? If so, what reactions did you get?
- AH HELL NO.
No one can know.
No one can ever know.
I've always been afraid if my folks or someone knew about this. Part of that stems from super shyness, but the other is out of fear like...well, let me tell you a story.
When I first learned I liked these sort of things in my early teens -- about 12/13/14 -- I was super afraid that people would call me a freak. In fact, I use to get this recurring nightmare where my folks did find out about all of this, and sent me away to a camp to get "fixed". Like, I remember arriving at this camp where I was put into an area sealed off with a chain-link fence. And I would see my friends and family out in the open, enjoying whatever activity they were doing. And each and every time, there was this voice that spoke to me and said:
"It looks like they're having fun, I imagine you want to join them.
If only you were normal
And just...it was a scary/depressing dream. Now, I grew out of them, but the fear always lingers in my mind of how they would treat me if they knew...so yeah, no one knows. And it's gonna stay that way.
12. Do you listen to music while you draw? If so what kind? I usually listen to euphoric strong paced songs if I do anything involving heavy content.
- Yes! Drawing to music is always pleasant! As for what I listen too; well, it varies. I tend to listen to video game music, and 80s music. But I also like to listen to rock and the like. Surprisingly, I also listen to some musical stuff as well. Overall, I'm open to a lot of things.
Except rap. :c Sorry to anyone who likes it. And that's all for now~ If you have anymore questions, feel free to add them below and I'll answer them later on!
Thanks again, everyone!